The charming and scenic Town of Enniscorthy attract visitors ant tourists from all over the world. It is famous for its many festivals, breathtaking beauty of nature and friendly atmosphere. There are many places to visit and things to do, including 13th century Enniscorthy Castle which is located in the heart of Enniscorthy Town and has been home to Norman knights, English armies, Irish rebels and prisoners and local merchant families. 1798 Rebellion Centre where you will meet the key figures of the Rebellion and learn many interesting facts. Hook Lighthouse - is the oldest working lighthouse in the world with some of the most beautiful scenery that County Wexford has to offer. The Battle of Vinegar Hill, which was fought on 21st June, was an engagement during the Irish Rebellion of 1798. Visit the 1798 centre and take part in the experience.
Enniscorthy is well-known for its heritage tours, walking routes, fishing and golf. But if you simply plan to take a break and enjoy the charm of this fantastic Historic Town there are many attractive restaurants and cafes.
- Modern facilities with up to date language learning technology
- Central location with easy access to transportation and attractions
- Activities, sports and excursions organised by on-site activities coordinators
- Diverse, dynamic atmosphere with international students from over 10 countries
- Personal and friendly environment with dedicated teachers and staff at every English school
- Wide range of accommodation options for international students
Art and Culture
Catering and Hospitality
Design & Creative, Fashion
Graphic and Web Design
Marketing and Advertising
Media and Communication
Secretarial & PA
Travel and Tourism