Language Xchange Ireland offers groups of students an opportunity to improve their ‘Business English’ through our structured, multi-tiered English Learning Programs. For programs with a Voluntary Work Placement component, students' skills and interests are matched with a local company or business - known as a Voluntary Work Placement Provider.
Voluntary Work Placement programs provide student groups with an opportunity to gain international business experience, improve English language skills and enhance life skills through the experience of participating in a Voluntary Work Placement, living with an Irish family and attending social and cultural events and activities.
LXI offers a range of programmes to our students in Dublin:
Our programmes are tailored to meet the needs of students who wish to gain international English language experience and develop confidence speaking English in a business environment. In addition to learning English in a business environment, our programmes provide an opportunity to develop conversational English in fun, relaxing social environments. We have successfully hosted students from Austria, Italy, Poland, France, Greece, Finland and Norway since 2009. We have partnered many Erasmus+ projects as an Irish Partner.
Language Xchange Ireland's English Learning Programmes have been described by teachers as "lessons students will carry with them for life". With guidance and enthusiasm, Language Xchange Ireland introduces students to self-motivation, a positive work attitude, and a 'common sense' approach to work and life.
- Modern facilities with up to date language learning technology
- Central location with easy access to transportation and attractions
- Activities, sports and excursions organised by on-site activities coordinators
- Diverse, dynamic atmosphere with international students from over 10 countries
- Personal and friendly environment with dedicated teachers and staff at every English school
- Wide range of accommodation options for international students